5. Questions about the Definitions of the Principles
29. Question: is God a necessary being?
30. Question: can there be infinite unity without an infinite act?
31. Question: is there one single God?
32. Question: can God be evil? Go to the definitions of goodness, greatness and eternity and hold fast to what they mean to you. Now if goodness is great and eternal, then goodness must necessarily be by reason of great eternal good producing great eternal good. And likewise, other questions can be about the definitions of the principles.