11.1 Questions about the First Subject, or God
66. Question: does God exist? And the answer is yes, as proved in the questions about the first figure.
67. Question: who is God? And the answer is that God is the being who acts within Himself as much as He exists within Himself.
68. With the second species of rule C we ask: what does God have within Himself coessentially? We answer that He has his correlatives, without which He cannot have immense and eternal reasons.
69. With the third species we ask: what is God in other things? The answer is that He is the creator, governor and so forth.
70. With the fourth species of rule C we ask: what does God have in other things? The answer is that He has power and dominion in the world, and that He has the power to judge men, in whom He has acts of grace, mercy, humility, patience and compassion. And this is enough about God, for brevity's sake.