11.7 Questions about the Seventh Subject, or the Vegetative
107. Does the vegetative act in its own specific way?
108. Does the vegetative have any things by reason of which it is common and particular, like the sensitive?
109. Is the vegetative's quantity punctual or linear?
110. Question: what is the vegetative, and what does it have in itself by the second species of rule C?
111. Question: on what does the vegetative live, feed and grow, and in which subject is it rooted?
112. What is the death of the vegetative? Go to the subject of the vegetative, where the solutions to the above questions are implied.